Right. So here’s presenting the second online quiz in the follow up to the TenderLeaves & Teach For India Quiz League – CuriosITi.
Rules are simple.
a. This quiz is open to ALL.
b. 10 questions to be answered by Monday, 25 June, 11:59pm.
c. Leave your answers in the comments section below.
d. The winner will get a free membership of TenderLeaves Library’s Leisure Reader plan for a month. (If you are already a member, you’ll get a month off).
d. In case of a tie, we’ll do a sudden death. (If two people A & B are tied, and A has got question 1 but not B, then A wins). If the tie is unresolved after we go through all 10 questions, we pick lots and pick the winner.
That’s it! Below are the questions to get you started NOW!
1. If you join a US university, you are given a printed(or online) directory of all students, their basic details and photographs. What is this directory called?
4. Washington Post cartoon that is said to explain the origin of which toy?
5. Chirp is the developers’ conference organized by which company?
6. Give me their full names.
7. Barisal City, Bandar Seri Bagawan, Osaka, Udaipur and Srinagar are among the cities that share this distinction.
Which town in Kerala is the best known place in India that also shares this particular distinction? What distinction are we referring to?
10. The ad jingle ‘Tandurusti ki raksha karta hai Lifebuoy’ was first sung by whom?